How to become a supplier?
All suppliers who would like to work alongside Sanok Rubber Company S.A. are required to fill in the supplier questionnaire, to self-assess the supplier’s quality management system and to sign a confidentiality agreement (forms of all documents with the possibility to print and download are below).
All documents are to be sent to the address specified under the Contact tab
Materials and services
The following materials and outsourced services are included in the purchasing process at Sanok Rubber Company S.A.:
- simple bushes made of steel or aluminium
- cold formed bushes and with collars of steel or aluminium
- steel or aluminium stampings
- screws and nuts
- cold formed elements
- aluminium and cast iron castings
- aluminium profiles
- plastic elements
- CNC machined elements
- forging elements
- steel and aluminium carriers for co-extrusion
- wire carriers
- self-adhesive tapes
- technical fabrics
- flocks and flock coated tapes
- adhesives, mastics, varnishes
- raw materials intended for manufacturing of rubber compounds
- galvanic coatings (ZnNi, FeZn)
- KTL coating
- adhesive application for rubber to metal/plastic bonding
The development and manufacturing of innovative and competitive products for our customers all around the world demands a high level of involvement and openness to new ideas. To meet those requirements we need effective and reliable suppliers. It is not uncommon for purchased materials and services to reach 50% of the total cost of products manufactured by Sanok Rubber Company S.A. As you can see, our company’s success greatly depends on the competence of our suppliers. We are therefore looking for effective suppliers who can bring a meaningful contribution into the development of our company. We offer our partners good growth perspectives and long term solid business relationships.
Requirements for suppliers
Below are the fundamental requirements for suppliers for Sanok Rubber Company S.A.